Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Not To Bring When Bombing.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Nov 25, 2004.

Share This Page

1. slysenberg

slysenberg New Member

don't bring baitheads!

2. sKuNkTOthe3

sKuNkTOthe3 Member

Bring only the bare necessities. Personally I don't bring my phone with me at all, nor carry a wallet when I'm out doing that shit. I don't bring money, beer, weed, etc. I bring just enough paint, a few caps, a small towel or rag, a plastic bag, a small flashlight, a small folding knife, gloves, backpack, and my keys. It's pretty much all goes in the backpack but sometimes I carry my shit in a briefcase and wear a suit jacket and dress up so I don't 'look like' I'm into graffiti. Don't bring anything that you don't mind ditching if you have to. Definitely don't dress like you're a stereotypical graff head!! Also, if you have one, bringing your girl can be awesome because you have a lookout and you guys can come up with alibies/stories/scenarios in advance to deal with cops. You can just get into a pretend fight or act like you're about to fuck lol

3. Ozen

Ozen Member

I don’t bring anything except my cans and maybe a small sketch of what I’m doing. If it’s a busy place I bring a broken / cheap phone so if anyone comes past it just looks like im going to a quiet place to talk.