Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What Separates The Toys From The Veterans

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by SFC, Sep 4, 2006.

Share This Page

1. vulpes

vulpes Member

i know for a fact i am a toy seeing as how in my understanding a toy is a beginner. like any person starting in any activity...like a rookie sports player. but i agree with most of these guys trashing this shit because the fact that you had to even ask this question labels you an unbelieveabe douche. odds are youre trying to troll anyway and i suppose i fell victim to it but i dont really care. you have no respect for anyone and thats the complete opposite of what graff is about. we all gotta start somewhere but asking the 'difference between toy and king' is really only gonna get you flamed. so congrats asshat.

2. extinct

extinct Senior Member

from a toy... ....there 2 types of toys... tryhards... an people who want 2 learn, people who only joined this forum to get known throughout the community and get their feedback... I want to learn and take the vancouver streets with a lil bit of knowledge..i know alot about the history of graff, and have watched most of the classic nyc movies...so jus because your a toy doesn't mean you can know sumtin bout the thing yall love an live for
    pce
    -EQS

3. Dr01d1

Dr01d1 Member

I think its lame how most toys love to cross each other out for no apparent reason. They might not even know you, they might not even want to fight or battle. Just for the thrill. If I had a dime for everytime I walk around my neighborhood and see a handstyle crossed out from a graffer I respect like Atomik Crome or Ox I would be rich.

4. friday

friday Member

toys have no respect....

5. DONT.TRUST.KNOW.ONE

DONT.TRUST.KNOW.ONE Member

*thumbs up*

also,
    -can control.
    -knowledge.
    -smarts about the system, racking, spots, etc.
    -KNOWING HOW TO USE A FUCKING MARKER [guess that's included in knowledge].
    -and not telling everyone that you do it!

6. Phat 2

Phat 2 Elite Member

toys squeal when they get caught when good guys keep their hat on

toys go in the toy forum, veterans use the main forum :p
    jokes

7. urapeicashit

urapeicashit Member

Unda 2 months u a toy. After dat u ready to do a
    masterpeice. Well I was neva a toy cause my mom
    sed I'm good at anything I try. So dats my story. But yea
    after about a month u r probrably ready to be a king.
    Dis stuff is da shit, imma tell all my friends at camp!
    Oh yea, it's not a fat camp, it's an arts n craft camp my moms
    signed me up ta go to. It's mad lotta fun!

8. MERTAone

MERTAone Senior Member

to the kid right above me idk if your joking or you a mothafuckin doofus but thats all incorrect. im in my 6th year fucking with graff and i started drawing before i could talk and im still not trying to say im anything more than toy. and arts and craft camp probly fuckin sucks so dont tell all your friends about it cuz i dont wanna see their macaroni-and-construction-paper portraits. and people who type out "hood slang" like dat iz all mad wack faggotz homefriez.
    phat 2 and dont tell know one-props thats how i define it too

9. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

toys are kids that talk about getting up but never do, and they try to hang with all the vets. fucking toys...

10. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

Toys are new vets have cred

11. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Toys are out future vets, take time to teach instead of bash and maybe graffiti wouldn't be such a fucking lost cause.

12. kickiticy2

kickiticy2 Senior Member

toy, maybe youve rackd but you run ur mouth. no style, not understanding clean > "unique"

your exiting toydom when you look back and can laugh at your old moves.
    all while recognizing youre not there(acomplished) yet. every round you strive to get better.

vet. 4+ yrs, smoove, known in your home city, gotten up in other cities, sacraficed scar'd and hungry for more

13. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

Vets are just very very developed former toys.

14. Ghettopicasso

Ghettopicasso Senior Member

I'm not to sure what a toy is but I can smell a bitch and some of y'all got me sniffing