Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpaste

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by C-money fresh!, Sep 2, 2007.

Share This Page

1. anthrax

anthrax Senior Member

2. BORG

BORG Moderator

^^i greatly respect that, dope pastes, the letter/statement is very heart warming, much respect to you, keep it up

3. tense

tense Elite Member

The picture of him is Rage Against the Machines self titled debut album cover, just thought Id let U know :D

4. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Actually it's not the same flick. I almost chose that one tho, but I didn't want people thinking it was a rock poster. I guess it didn't work. haha Thanks tho!:)

5. Perch

Perch Member

That's sick how you did that. Love it.

6. TheKors

TheKors Senior Member

we've got a legal alley here.. except its super dodgy.

The statment is very true.

7. harry

harry Senior Member

you are a real good person cezr poeple like you give graffiti a good name and make it more respectable to poeple who hate it and i hope those little kids have thanked you for it i know i sure would have and i hope the cunts who wrecked the ally and the kids work are hated on by every one and respect your work

8. oh wat??

oh wat?? Senior Member

9. Indeed

Indeed Senior Member

Cezr... that literally brought tears to my eyes... I really dont know what else to say.

10. Citizin

Citizin Senior Member

Yeah cezr..that's something else.

11. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Thanks for the love. It's karmic redemption.

You know if you think about it, positive messages are the perfect rebellion. The haters want to hate graffiti artists. If you say something rebellious, you prove them right in their heads and they can dissmiss you easily. You gave them what they want-what they felt safe knowing about you. Don't give them what they want. Say something they appreciate. Then they have to deal with the fact they appreciate what you say, even tho they hate you.

Oh Wat (knoe)- I like your homeboys bunny. It's pretty fresh. Your logo is catchy too. The placement is kinda akward, but nice work tho.

12. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

Last edited: Oct 12, 2007
  13. Indeed

Indeed Senior Member

That should work great. The thinner, the more the paste will saturate the paper; therefore making it more permanant/ harder to buff... However, you shouldn't contemplate so much on the specifics; experiment and find out what works the best... hell, that's half the fun.

14. TheKors

TheKors Senior Member

Yeah Indeed is right

Just experiment.

15. ekimboi1

ekimboi1 Senior Member

yea i think it should work, how much did that role cost??

16. Kool-Aid Man

Kool-Aid Man Senior Member

are u stupid?? it says how much it costs on the top right side of the roll...idiot

17. Kool-Aid Man

Kool-Aid Man Senior Member

this is my first time making wheat paste.. does it look allright???
    ai227.photobucket.com_albums_dd306_kooleraid_DSCF0458.jpg

18. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

alright i just wanted to be sure so i dont waste my time drawing on it and then later findung out it doesnt even stick or something. thanks though.

kool-aid, from the wheatpaste videos ive seen, yours looks a little to thick. im not sure though cuz ive never pasted before.

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Word the fuck up.... That shit is thick like custard. It'll work, but You'll have a WAYYY easier time if you add more water as you stir next time you're cooking. You want it thin like soup. It just makes it quicker to apply. If it's thin, you can just splash it against the wall. That shit is so thick, you'll have to scoop and spread, but like I said, it will work. Good luck! Have fun.

20. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

are there any techniques on drawing things like the burning buddhist a few pages back?(just by using one color and still giving it that 3d and shadowing effect). oh and when it rains, does the paper come off the wall? or does the ink come off? whats the best ink to use for pasting?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007