Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wheatpasting 'n Posters

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by DNA, Nov 19, 2004.

Share This Page

1. rave905

rave905 Senior Member

i did a bitta wheatpaste
    i just drew throwups in pen n cut em out lol

2. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

I'm terribly sorry for resurrecting this thread from the dead, but our friend google pointed me in this direction.

I just have a few questions I'd appreciate if I got answers. I'm sure they are somewhere within this thread, but that's 22 pages of risk. Know what I mean?

Ok, so I'm getting into wheat pasting around here in Cincinnati, and I'm just wondering if we can use just any type of paper. I bought "Academie heavyweight paper" which is Acid-free and Lignin-free. Would this work?
    Also, I'm curious if there is any type of restriction to the medium I'm using. Would sharpies bleed in rain if I don't put a protective coating over the front?

If someone could give me a list of what I am limited to when it comes to wheat pasting, then I would be forever thankful (can't say so much for the locals around here. ;) )

Thanks!

-foi oi oi

3. foi oi oi

foi oi oi Senior Member

Whoops!

Ignore this post.

I found the other one.

4. CFC-GRAFF

CFC-GRAFF Senior Member

Wheat pasttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    010.JPG 012.jpg 013.jpg

5. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

ive never gotten a more solid recipe thanks. but i usually use some spray paint type adhesive and it seems to work just fine (its not the regular ones its a special kind) although i dont really do posters or anything so i wouldnt know if they stayed for a while or not.