Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When It Might Be Time To Stop Painting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheek, Sep 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

Stop being gay you fags manage your time right and do your classwork.
    I am a C student and have plenty things to tag

2. roflfest

roflfest Member

balance time dawg

dont go graffin at night wheny ou got to be somewhere mad early or if you dont have time to sleep during the day

not that hard bro
    sa for the parents
    thats whack and its sounds more of somethign wrong with your parents rather than your art

3. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

i bomb when i have time to spare or places to walk to. or transit, it keeps the time goin by while waitin for a bus, unless you dont know when the bus comes, then its all earsay and more time.

timetimetime time time time.. the TIME in my neighorhood sells me weed

timetime time muah haha TIME.

haha im so bored in woodshop its rediculous, we're doin bookwork about rabbet and dado joints in wood.

ill tell you the answer to number
    2. Joints should be laid out and cut before the pieces are squared- True
    7. To install a back apnel in a cabinet it is usually best to use a ____weed joint.

4. Bruce_1nR

Bruce_1nR Senior Member

D00d...just bomb on weekends....and wreck freights in the day...

5. Fluffy Bunnies

Fluffy Bunnies Elite Member

I think he's trying to act TOO hardcore and goin bombing all night... You would only bomb every night if your city is big... I only go on weekends cuz that's when my boys are down wit me and gives me time to manage my life with the stuff that's going on.

BTW I think he's toy

6. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

why are you guys riding him for going out everynight, he didnt even say that was the case, you cant bomb to hard..... but yeah like i said if its really fucking up your life this much... then i dunno

7. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i already dont like you....

your other post in another topic said
    "i TaG on anything that moves... or dosnt"

nice job using toy tactics to look "cool"

8. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

9. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

if your good dont stop
    if you suck do stop

10. Leprocy

Leprocy Senior Member

...it's time to stop because the paint huffing junkies ask me to breath in a paper bag for them...

11. Slushi

Slushi Banned

people who are screwed by graff are the people who pay for their paint.

12. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

then again, you havent even graduated from high school, how much do you really know about life?

13. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Hehehe, my friend it is all too simple. ALL you have to do, is first acquire a black jumpsuit, a grappling gun, and the codes to your schools mainframe. Then, just scale the building, use one off those glass cutter things (you know the one that cuts out the window in like a perfect circle) and sneak into the administration building. Then your gonna have to tranq any of the pesky guards and additional staff. Once you hack into the schools mainframe, change your grades and then send your transcripts to Harvard. Ok, phase one complete. As for phase two, what you do is just do a little bit off investigation work, and dig up some dirt on your boss. Then all you have to do is blackmail him, and make sure you get something really juicy. (But when you meet with your informer, you have to wear a trench coat, and meet on some park bench while your pretending to feed the birds. I mean if you want to do this the RIGHT way.) Ok, we're almost done. Next, your going to have to ruin your girl friends life so she understand how good she had it when she was with you. I suggest paying off a buddy to slip her a roofie and rape her. Seems a little brash, I know, but It'll work. As for the last step, your going to have to have a crazy ass gun fight and fight to the near death with your father. Make sure that there's a bunch of explosions, and bring a gun with you but make sure that he hits it out of your hand ya know, then you both struggle to get it, but when one of you finally does, its out of ammo. Anyways, once your done the dramatic fight, ask if you can come back home. And thats that. Its almost TOO easy.

Oh, or just get a fucking Palm Pilot. Whateva, its up to you.

14. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

hahahah lmaaoo

15. simon90

simon90 Member

get new job and do your fucking homeworks and go to school....and you will find another girlfriend so get over it...but i dont thin that you should stop doing craff...take a brake from paintinga and make sketches and then when you fill that its time to go paint again then go.....

16. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

^^^^^^ thats rite never ever ever stop craff,wat ever the fuck that is.

i dont care wat people say every1 has to stop at some point,fuck even taki stoped and said he was just a stupid kid.but id stop if u had as much talent ass me :(

17. Dust1610

Dust1610 Senior Member

I'm on a seriously long break from painting but I'm a mum with two young kids (2 and 4) and I don't want to tempt getting caught and maybe being put away from them for a while. I sure do miss that paint. :( Still sketching though and having the odd airbrush and legal moment, no buzz there though. ;) :D

18. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

im never stopping i know it for a fact

if i get into too many problems with the law to do illegit shit, then ill still b doin canvas and legals. if u stop thats cuz graf isnt for u, survival of the fittest so keep painting or givve up

19. delo

delo Member

:D WTF! how could you lose your job,girl,school,and house over graghing! im gonna give you some opinions. job,kill your manager. girl, hit it and quit it. school,PAY ATTENTION! and house pay your fucking bills. :D

20. faime

faime Senior Member

dont quit graff, man