Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

When It Might Be Time To Stop Painting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sheek, Sep 25, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

yo DELO dont say that fool, what hes going threw sucks so much, its deep.

2. seek861

seek861 Member

easy answer, dont stop graff till u die...... and if ur girl broke up wit u 4 graff obviously u , a writer, shouldnt be with her....bomb ur boss' house and wherever u work and if they paint over it keep goin back and make them lose money

3. Sentile

Sentile Senior Member

just manage ur time, thats there is too it, about the girl? who gives a fuck if she cant accept u fuck her

4. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

5. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

maybe yall could help me 2.........ive been on probation 3 times already....im on my third probation, and still got a year to go, cuz of graff......i just got off house arrest and i dont know if i should keep graffin or jus chill......whatu yall think?

6. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

keep graffing dont get caught

1. keep low n jus chill for a lil while if ur on probation
    2. wen u do go out, b aware of wut going on around u
    3. always be ready to run

personally, wen my kidneys start failing and i gotta sign up to the organ transplant list ill think about stopping

7. scr3w

scr3w Senior Member

you don't think we know that already?

8. maLLe

maLLe Senior Member

school is easy just listen and do ur hwk, and just go taggin on weekends or something, stay in ur house and fuck the rest

9. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

just go out and do your shit man fuck the goverment

10. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

Just don't paint the night before working, find another GF, show up to school and just cheat.

11. _Dust_

_Dust_ Senior Member

i like the way you think sleet

12. The Legacy

The Legacy Senior Member

fuck that dont stop unless you have a court date .... then after if all things go well ..... GET BACK UP AGAIN!

13. crac

crac Elite Member

its a harsh situation to be in.
    myself.. i used to be pretty fucked up on drugs all day long so all the money and time i had would go to that habit untill i started getting into graffiti, my parents realized that i was fucked on drugs around the same time i got into graffiti but later on realized that without graffiti i would still be spending all my money on drugs, robbing people jacking cars etc etc because well.. it happend just before i quit and now most of my friends are in jail for the shit so i can say graffiti saved my life and the parents now it to.

the school part... tron is right now without a proper eduaction you cant get anywhere in life.. personaly.. i got kicked out of school because of writing graffiti... not for defacing the school itself but i would be out all night writing and when i showed up to school all i would do would be sketch or just bail to go hit spots in the daytime which eventualy led to me leaving the school system for about a year .. i slowed down got a job then went back to school and ended up still graduating early ... apprenticships and shit like that worked out in my favor..

the whole girlfriend thing.. dont wory about that shit theres plenty of girls out there my girl personaly thinks its great aslong as some of it is contributed to her.. you know.. do a canvas or a sketch for her once in awile but if the bitch is gonna say fuck you and your graffiti well then... use that paint to fuck up her car or even better... as everyone tends to notice the paint on the wall just make a side note about the bitch if its that big of a deal next to a burner... but realy.. girls come and go and if she cant accept you for the things you do then obviously she aint the one for you bro.

that shit about your mom kicking you out.. well yeah parents are fucked like that.. i got kicked outa my place when i fuck up my moms boyfriend and his truck... shit happens but moms get over it all.. now me and my moms are on good terms and put the past behind us.
    and that shit about your dad... thats fucked up and dont stand for that shit ... get the bat and put the fuck in his place.. sure he's your old man but theres a line and by doing that shit man.. then he has obviously crossed it... so dont be a pussy stand up for youself when it comes to that.. my old man out wieghs me by at about a 100 pounds but if he ever did somthing like that i would give him a constant reminder...

when it comes down to it ... its your life bro you choose how to live it others just dictate your decisions..

14. Style Hommie

Style Hommie Member

Dont let graffiti destroy your life B)

15. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

put school before everything, even graffiti. you dont realize how important it is until after all your buds are in uni or college and your left behind.

as for your girl, somebody already said it. if she doesnt like you for who you are then your better off single.

your job, youl get another. if you gotta get up at 8 for work then just blaze and draw instead.

try to compromise with your rents thats all the advice i can give ya

16. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

when it interferes with other nessecary activities like eating or sleeping or loveing ;) , or when u blow yellow red and blue outta ur nose the next morning of tagggin

17. cnue

cnue Senior Member

to the kid above me. do you have common sense?
    just sketch for awhile
    a long while
    dont be a dumbass. cops are watching you obviously

and yeah. schools easy. mon-thurs=school for me
    fri sat=graffiti
    it fits in perfectly ifyou have it in moderation
    lie to your mom, tell her you quit writing. that's what i did.
    and just cut your girlfriend up and put her in a freezer.
    that way you'll still have her there for you, she just won't talk or complain anymore.

18. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

its really not that hard. to balance everything. i'm a freshman, 3 of my 5 classes most seniors wont take because theyre "too hard". i work two days a week, have a girlfriend and still have time to go ride my bike almost everyday and sketch for at least half an hour everyday, and then still have time most nights to watch a little tv and i still pass all my classes. as far as painting, dont bitch. just be smart and dont go out when you have to be to work at 7 in the morning.

19. [[-->FLiK<--]]

[[-->FLiK<--]] Member

FORGET DHA GURL...U CAN FiND ANOTHER, FOE SKOO GHET YO G.E.D..MY PARENTS STiLL DONT KNOW ii B BOMBiN CUSZ THEY WORK @ NiGHT SO iM SET. GHET A NEW JOB DHAT PAYS HiGHER && U GOT A NEW HOUSE. ii MEAN YOU COULD STiLL B BOMBiN && GOiN 2 SKOO..HMMM WHATS' THAT CALLED...HERE WE GO: DOUBLE-TASK! iF UR GURL DOESNT LiKE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE THEN, ii SAY LEAVE HER. iTS NOT RiGHT THAT SHE iS LEAViNG YOU FOR DOiN SOMTHiNG YOU LOVE. HOPE EVERYTHiN WORKS OUT FOE U SWEETHEART!

20. anie 1

anie 1 Senior Member

im not stoping til i cant lift my fucking arm il be homeless and just keep racking paint love it i dont care if i lose my scallorship over it il keeping bomin bomin bomin :D