Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

2. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i like to practice on your moms tits.

3. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

on your girlfriends ass cheek, ... but really just like a peice of cardboard or wood strapped to the fence

4. koper

koper Banned

i practice on a 4x4 piece of hardwood on my balcony. Just practice techniques and shit.

5. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

i practice in a old sewage plant in a river were i have to put on boots if i dont want cancer im dead serious like i put on these big boots and walk into this sewage water but its a nice gigantic wall that goes under a highway no one knows about it but its dark and i use a flash light and i have to bend down and then the bomb doest come out even and after being in my tunnel for 2 hours i walk with an arch in my back but i do it all for practice if i was a random person and i went in there i would say who the fuck would do that honestly

6. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

yeah man. your mom.
    that joke never gets old.

yeah.

7. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

I dont really practice. Any Paint I get I go out and either piece or bomb shit. Basically as I go out Im practicing.

8. ESC

ESC Member

Under a bridge, and on a huge board out back. (I have to go on my knees or squat, but whatever)

9. djsupreeme

djsupreeme Elite Member

this little alley between to buildings. has a roof and everything so no rain. works perfect. only problem is cars come all the time because theres a bank right beside it

10. HOWTHAFUCKCOULDIKNOW

HOWTHAFUCKCOULDIKNOW Member

i have like "illiumgraph" flows.. and im practicing wiv em on a mirror.. very easy to sweep of.. thats alrighty.. :).. but i dont waste time on a tag.. i like it clean.. fuck off to all peeps who thinks all bout tags.. my tag is clean and shit.. not toy-ish..i earn the respect from peeps cos i can paint.. and they can just write..:
    or i used to practice.. but not any longerrr..

11. `~SNEK~'

`~SNEK~' Elite Member

100 POSTS BIATCHES!!!

12. The Incredible D

The Incredible D Elite Member

13. tortured artist

tortured artist Senior Member

igot myself a 4 by 6 foot plywood that i lay up in my garage, an jus roll over when needed.

14. Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga

Iamyourrealfatherbitchnigga Senior Member

I don't really need to practice under bridges or anything, I have a fairly good idea as to what im doing....

15. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i practice on homeless dudes.
    i payed one 50 cents and he let me do a full peice on his back

16. DizziY

DizziY Senior Member

I mostly just do it on cardboard on my driveway. I'm warming up to go and do a bomb some place. I think some of my shit is tight. My tags suck though.

You guys are lucky, I don't live by some place like that. Wait... I do! Sweet! I just remembered that spot.

17. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

i racked this big ass peice of plywood from my neihbor and its in my back yard its i just whit wash it after and itz a good excuse to ghet my mom to buy me paint :D

18. stigma 2k6

stigma 2k6 Senior Member

also......if u live in a town with an aqua duct or by a lake (this makes it easyer)
    but all towns have storm drains these lead to likr a lake or sum find the tunnle entance an if u can fit between the bars climb inside and u will have billons or feet to partice................its also makes me feel like a nija turle :ph34r:

19. DizziY

DizziY Senior Member

Thats what I just remembered I had near me. It was like some massive drain lookin things with two tunnels. I'm gonna go down there pretty soon and see whats up with it. Than I'm gonna hit that place up. But I don't want to go down there at night! I'd get my ass jumped! I'd go in the early morning with friends. Always go with friends, imo. All of y'all are harder to catch and can overpower some do-gooders tryin to stop you. So I'm gonna go with my friend and bring somethin to protect me. For real though, check around your area for spots like that. I'm glad I remembered that place. Its PERFECT.

20. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

im going to a new indoor spot tomorrow, hopefully its still unlocked