Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. FadeProof

FadeProof Senior Member

i'm new to the neighborhood where i live, and theirs like people in the back yards all the time and stuff so it's hard right now. but i used to just get refidgerator boxes and go out back and tag the shit out of the box.

2. Fate

Fate Elite Member

practice on paper

3. Myme

Myme Senior Member

In my book and on a big piece of wood in my backyard... a tip for people planning on getting a piece of wood or that have one now... PAINT IT WITH ROLLER PAINT or a PRIMER... stops the wood from absorbing your paint and making your board look faded and shit

4. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

i don't practice i just go out and write.. get better over time

5. >AGORA<

>AGORA< Member

yeah I'm with what Live4thewall said, go out and practice, get your name up and practice at the same time, that's the way to go. Don't practice on cardboard, you spray the paint on it, and it soaks in, and you waste your paint making layers and layers on it. Just go out and paint.

6. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

yeah, i just picked up a peice and some primer.
    ganna get a coat on it tomorrow and hopefully get a pic up tom
    after the first peice is up.

7. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

i just practice in mi backyard

8. kronik

kronik Senior Member

ma homie has one of thoz thin mettal sheds in his back yard..we hit that shit up!!!!! its tight

9. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i wish i had a practice shed.

10. st3ve-ES

st3ve-ES Senior Member

on my neighbors houses

11. Noir

Noir Member

Down the road from my house (like 1/4 mile) there is a Abandoned Automobile Junkyard, with about 8 buildings in it. I slide through the hole in the fence, then I'm free to tear that shit up with no worries.

12. Scene*

Scene* Elite Member

if you guys do it in your back yard your not really getting used to the bombing enviroment

13. Myme

Myme Senior Member

Not true, I time myself all the time when I paint, act as if I was doing it illegaly, and sometimes I do it at night with no lights on... And i'd rather have better can control and maybe not be used to doing illegals than putting up wack shitty can control stuff

14. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

yeah for real what scene said. hit the spots, you get that adrenaline rush when your hittin a spot. its tight cause it comes back everytime. you know? as far as can control goes i recommend a back yard for your first few. me and my friend bombed his treehouse. fun shit.

15. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

can control is real important, like myme said.
    who cares if you get up like mad, but your shit is super whack?

16. GRIM

GRIM Member

i practice on anything i can but mostly cardboard that i get from boxes

17. REM

REM Member

on your moms bed

oh you meen writing ....

18. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

dont be an immature dumbshit like all the rest of the people here :angry:

19. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

I've got the ideal job for writing. I work in an industrial shop. It has huge garage doors so we can pull big machines in and out of the shop. Out the back garage door, about 150 feet, is the train tracks. The trains load and unload in this area, so at any point of day or night, there's always 2-3 trains parked. Work starts at 6AM, I go at 4AM, leisurely park at work, have some coffee, walk up to the tracks, about a quarter mile down where its dark and bomb. Then I watch my bombs go by later while I'm working. It was dope the night before Thanksgiving. The shop closed down for the holiday, everything else around did too. nobody for miles. I had a couple duces of Hurricane a ghettoblaster and a bag of paint. :D

20. Ironik

Ironik Senior Member