Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Where Do You Practice?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by met-trains-r-tha-best-biatch, Nov 19, 2005.

Share This Page

1. markingz.

markingz. Banned

thats soo old but clasic all the same lol

2. dose5150

dose5150 Member

i practice on plywood or either go out to my boi's house he was a wall out in the back of his house its dope.......

3. _SARE

_SARE Member

River walls is where its at. i live next to a river thingy with Big cement walls throughout its entire run. its also is connected to other parts of the town which is very sweet. There are parts where it is a tunnel and i go in there. no one can see you at all so it isnt heated too much. i still gotta learn my way around in the rivers. They are like my roads now to get through my neighborhood.

4. Sero*One

Sero*One Member

i practice across the street where theres a run down house.

5. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

under little bridges near my house
    gotta be on the look out for gators though

6. sixdotcom

sixdotcom Senior Member

7. h0pe1

h0pe1 Senior Member

i just climb the fence to the trainyard and paint a freight in the midle of the day

8. MicoDOK

MicoDOK Senior Member

underpasses n shit man, go anywhere... where there's not a risk of gettin busted. Just go do it up where you feel right. :ph34r:

9. good

good Senior Member

there is an old abandend warehouse in town and thas were i practice lol its two story tall so if i run outa run i can always go to the top level but i doubt ill run outa run anytime soon the place is huge and no police ever go in there so thas a good plus

10. mukity

mukity Member

yea round tha corner from me was a petrol station....that was left abandoned for 2 years... (cause 2 years for petrol to evapourate from the tanks underground some shit ) but yea....gave me heaps of time to practice inside out. Still there now with easy escape routes back to tha line....if not just go under bridges on main roads...no one goes there in day time...take a chillaxative and go ! B)

11. Rare

Rare Member

I practice on an abandoned building near the trainyard.Some of the better writers in town ocassionally drop a bomb an a few tags there

edit:and ocassionally they leave a can there too LOL

12. MiNuS"

MiNuS" Member

yeah just start with the blackbook then go to some bridges and shit once you have some style and speed take it to places where ppl are able to see it (your good shit). Or if you get busted u could always ask the cops for a good place as a last resort (wouldn't suggest this) lol

13. Forward91

Forward91 Member

If u want to practice with paint, get some plywood or cardboard and prop it up against something, then paint on it. don't do it when it's windy out, it'll mess you up. when you get enough practice then bomb on the streets.

14. .5kank.*scK.

.5kank.*scK. Senior Member

I used to practice tagging in old magazines. shit i dont need anymore, and nice smooth pages to use with a giant pilot or flowpen or something. smooooooooth

15. sketch 01

sketch 01 Member

i have an abondend factory thats where i practice well i willl be in the next week or so

16. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Tambien--Mines an abandon...well semi-abandon concrete factory thinger.....Theres a Waste Disposal Place that uses part of it for storing their trucks (i believe)--and then they have one of the offices--but a LOT of it is empty--they even had block glass in the windows thats all but gone

so shit--Just find somewhere to hit up inside n out--n if not--overpasses work great--even bridges over water--

17. ReZIP

ReZIP Member

I found one of my old fivestar notebooks and there was some left over school work in it so I hollowed it all out and shoved in there some printing paper that I practice on. But I'm scouting places when I go out.

Edit: Well I found a bridge near my house. Which is stupid I know. But underneath it is some nice really smooth walls. that Imma start using. Did a little bit tonight. Looked good but I'll have to check it out in the daylight.

18. Gamma

Gamma Member

i went out to Ofice max and got a dry erase bord where i work on my sig.

19. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Ya Ill practice where ever I can find a wall where my piece wont bother anyone. But I have tagged a couple alleyways with some friends that have more exp than I do. By the way, whats a good can to start. I mean I usually just do Wal Mart runs for Kreylon. Oh, and how much is a can of Montana?

20. blondeshady2001

blondeshady2001 Senior Member