Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who Are Your Local Heros And Why?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by youngboy, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. ALA!

ALA! Member

I live in a small city so there aren't a lot of writers here. All i see are toyish tags written in what i guess is a crayola marker. No one to look up to i guess.

2. _zen_

_zen_ Member

I live in the boonies so theres no writers here. whatever thought im still going to fucking do it :D

there is this kid who writes tyrant but he writes it like "TYRANT" <<literaly so i dont really have any desire to talk to this kid. pretty sure he was using a crayon...

3. ALA!

ALA! Member

i swear ive seen a crayon tag around. it's like fucking kindergarten kids tagging up. writing "kush" "chrome" "ghost" fuckin a. the rest is skinhead stuff, that looks like shit too.

4. markingz.

markingz. Banned

I'm pretty sure it was'nt a crayon you saw, I think its a meanstreak,

5. Bkk

Bkk Member

mean streak, markals, sakuras, or those giant cattle markers

6. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

there is only one good graff artist in my town he writes house his shit is fresh hes what got me into graff in the 1st place but every1 else is jus like scribles at our skate park so makes mine look good wich is sad lol

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  7. MarsWTF

MarsWTF Member

I'm a UK writer from Manchester. This crew called AO I looked up to and particularly a writer called Tets, his stuff was FRESSSHH. Also a guy called Osker/Oskir/Oksar, he just smashed up Manchester with throw-ups, tags, bombs, pieces. Osker is a true bomber round Manchester.

8. Rune1

Rune1 Member

In brisbane city id say 2 of my personal favs are nokier and slor

Nokia personally is who I aspire too for where he hits, how hard he crushs the inner city and just generally love his throwies.

Slor for his piecing style.

9. drapes1125

drapes1125 Elite Member

My local heroes r SALE,NOSY,CAMZ,CEASE FOR SURE, AND SOLE.ALL MEMPHIS WRITAS.

10. San2

San2 Member

there's no proper writers near where i live but theree is this guy called sako who has got handstyles everywhere

11. Baron

Baron Moderator

LTFK crew, and most of MOMS crew.

12. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

Doc Crew
    Nekst,vizie,color,jade,gohr,shek

13. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i just deleted a few posts with shit like "h lives down the street" or "he goes to blablabla school" etc. stop sayin that.

14. garbage down tha way

garbage down tha way Elite Member

Pbj crew, droids crew, bak crew, Hometeam.

all dope ohio writers.

15. seywhat

seywhat Elite Member

TSK and TI crews
    yesr,nobd,sune,deni,vare,enos,roks
    and this kid absol that aint in no crew

they're the cats that got me into this

16. atlok7

atlok7 Elite Member

the ipc crew. paper and paebak

17. Phantazm

Phantazm Senior Member

My influences first came from this bomber who nailed a huge billboard and it read "Aiz junk smash" in big simps with elaborate interior designs. After that I saw STV everywhere, AOK, Dose, Dask, Theme, Tsk, CH, Atomik...I also saw not to long ago this billboard get murdered by this writer i'll post the pic amazing style and just huge presentation...awsome stuff. I remeber the freight lines back in 96' in Miami were so burned with awsome graf i always used to sit at the park and watch the brown cars roll by with pieces on every car, props to all those writers who got me into graf and all those long railroad lines that were colored so beautifully. Nowadays I see Custom comin' up Atomik still killin' shit, Hint bombing everywhere its a pleasure to call south fla home =P

Heres that billboard burner sorry for the quality(a pic of a pic) Just one of the jewels in Miami's skyline...

http://img165.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picturezug9.jpg

18. BTA-Click

BTA-Click New Member

round here, in nova scotia theres this writer called RIOT and he has some ill wild stylez. His stuff is so dope, and theres another guy that just tags his first name "evan" but he has some pretty cool throw ups,

19. Bossman-

Bossman- Senior Member

I look up to cash. damn i love his characters. Peg city.

20. THAT GUY DOWN THE BLOCK

THAT GUY DOWN THE BLOCK Banned

theres this guy MARVIN... that dude is everywhere up here on Mars man its crazy. like every crater you go to you see a huge ass MARVIN throwie. he basically got me into writin