Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

why is their no graff scene in orlando?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TENSONE, Dec 17, 2013.

Share This Page

1. TENSONE

TENSONE New Member

I moved here from nyc not to long ago. it's just baffles me how their is zero graff in orlando when their spots everywhere begging to be painted. Night time in florida is dead quite so easy too. freights? you serious?! i caught 5 of them the other night without even breaking a sweat. it's not like NYC where you have vandal squad camping out in yards. the only bullshit i seen up i wouldnt even call graff. :confused:

2. psl vandal

psl vandal Senior Member

everyone is either too pussy or Orlando trys to have standerds so that all the tourists think its so pretty so it gets painted over fast and going back to the first reason there all too pussy so there isent to much to paint over

3. TheDeck

TheDeck Member

So its really easy to get up in Orlando. Thats a +

4. Urbanitis

Urbanitis New Member

Wish i was at where you're staying. I am from Orlando too but i have to walk through miles of possible rape and robbery just to find a decent spot. I am kind of surprised though by the lack of a graffiti scene due to Orlando's already high crime rate and large number of ghetto's.

5. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

^ i agree i went there and its so easy, i barely see any graft

6. SAYO

SAYO Member

I am from Tampa and there is nothing here either and there are a hella lot of places to bomb. I see it all the time. BIG ASS WALLS and no color.

7. Lich

Lich Senior Member

lots of places have no graff. including mine. its just whose there i guess. i dont fucken know

8. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Tampa writer hmuuuu, let's paint!

9. elephant

elephant New Member

brand new. live in the 407. hmu.

10. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

Well the best thing you can do, especially as an out of towner who doesn't know the scene, is to go nuts all over everything and then brag about it on the internet :rolleyes: