Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Why Not To Post Painted Peices.

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by Shrink, Dec 30, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

y'all dumb as shit. they have special cops whos job is to make fake myspace profiles and fake bombingscience accounts and shit like that, just so they can catch on to writers and gangs and drug dealers and this that and the other. next time you get roped and you have no way out of it, just talk to the cops and see what kind of operations they got.

2. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

lol you only put up 3 tags and your already caught?
    Maybe graffiti isn't for you.

3. PeeInTheShower

lol for real yo.. i know a kid who got roped practicing his tag before even attempting to get up, on the fucking sidewalk. now tell me that ain't unlucky. he was gonna cross it out right after too lol.

4. GIzUrD

GIzUrD Senior Member

shit this is like the whole bit about people thinking barcodes on paint cans make the security sensors go off.

5. PeeInTheShower

care to ellaborate? the internet could indeed get you arrested.

6. GIzUrD

GIzUrD Senior Member

could, but theyd hardly have a case if all they got is some pictures from the internet.

7. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

I know a bunch of kids got busted from an SF crew on 12oz profit for posting some flix of some trains they killed. Idk if the policies are different on BS then 12oz. Just some food for thought there. I know posting on youtube is a big nono, theres been some pretty big writers that have been brought down by posting vids.

8. DEA

DEA Member

9. PeeInTheShower

i'm surprised that dude "above" hasn't been arrested. i haven't heard anything, but at the same time i wouldn't doubt it.

10. MekMoney

MekMoney Moderator

Me, Zone, Perv, Reo, Evak and Rage3.
    ai52.tinypic.com_2cbp6e.jpg

11. Loki X Sho

Loki X Sho Banned

a couple kids from my location got busted on bs a couple years ago...served a year. Sucks.

12. Serbr

Serbr Member

cops need to get their priorities straight, there is much worse shit going on in the world than public decoration, they seem to think that art is as bad as murder or terrorism, and isnt it against the law to create fake accounts on social networks.. they can get fucked

GO BUST A REAL CRIMINAL

13. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

thank god someone realized this, i only post responses to threads and nothing else. you guys would be surprised how far vandal squad will go to arrest you if your well known. nothing annoys them more then knowing that you write and knowing that everyone else knows it but not being able to arrest you. ive heard multiple story's of vandal squad monitoring peoples web activity for websites just like this. and then once they find a picture of one of your pieces you posted, boom your done. DONT POST PICTURES OF YOUR GRAFF KIDS

14. TastyCarrots

TastyCarrots Senior Member

I have a slightly different question that still kind of relates to this thread. Does anyone know what is the best way to protect your IP when posting online? I'm not so much worried about posting on Bombingscience as much as I am on other sites. I thought about just going to a local library that has free wifi and just using that, but I wasn't sure if that would be enough and if there was still some way that they could find my computer through the library's IP. I was also curious about using proxies and which ones would work at protecting my home IP.

I would prefer an actual answer and not just "quit bein' a pussy" or "cops got better shit to do" The chance of the authorities actually searching my IP may be slim, but I'd still like to have all my bases covered.

15. zachatnca

zachatnca Senior Member

any computer is traceable, if you go to your local library and do whatever it is you have to do by logging into an account or something you can still get traced. As to proxies i have no idea.

16. victim

victim Member

Use Tor (google it).

17. TastyCarrots

Yeah I kind of figured that. I wasn't planning on using the actual library computers, just connect to their wifi with my computer. I wouldn't need to log into an account or anything to do that, so would that still be traceable?

18. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

*****s be too paranoid

19. TastyCarrots

I'd just rather not get slammed. Sorry.

20. TastyCarrots

I've heard of that one before. I'll definitely look into it, thanks.