Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

WHY YOU GUYS GRAFF?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aero, May 3, 2005.

Share This Page

?

why you guys graff?

1. for the fame

13.0%
  2. cause you love art

20.2%
  3. for your friends

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. to express yourself

21.5%
  5. to destroy

8.5%
  6. for the adrenaline boost you get when you go on a big spot

15.8%
  7. none of the above

21.1%
  1. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

Im in it for the tittie hands I catch occasionaly.

Haha jokes....

....No but really....

2. SaneKid

SaneKid Senior Member

I graf for the fame and adrenaline I get while doing it.

3. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

i like to repeat myself

painting basketball court, blue orange white cans

took em outside and painted a bridge

got happy, researched it
    found bs, got clowned, stayed learned bought some paint and stuff with great survice from bs (real testemonial)

too bad my skill didnt get better lol
    sketch everyday
    school is basically one big fat sketchbook session

i does it fo me, fame and to have a hobby

4. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

HAVIN ALL THOSE GAY REASONS LIKE, TO STICK T THE GOVERNMENT AND SAY "HEY FUCK YOU MAN" IS CRAP!!! ALL THAT SHIT WILL GO AWAY ITS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER HOBBY... AND ONCE YOU GET USED TO DOING IT YOULL TREAT LIKE ITS LEGAL AND DO IT ALMOST EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK

5. Kami

Kami Member

If i wanted to stick it to the man, id stab the man in the fucking heart with a pencil sharpener you crazy fuck.

Now do me a big favor and turn caps lock off and stop yelling cause we can all hear you loud and clear.

6. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

IM NOT YELLING MY KEY BOARD IS STUCK LIKE THIS..... AND YOU CANT STAB PEOPLE WITH A PENCIL SHARPNER ITS NOT POSSIBLE.... MAYBE WITH A PENCIL OR A BALL POINT PEN THOUGH, BUT BOY DID YOU TELL ME :eek:

7. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

I "graff" because its my way of gaining the recognition and perminance that were all seeking by leaving my mark on a wall with paint.

8. Anarchy Unleashed

Anarchy Unleashed Member

If the world that we are forced to accept is false and nothing is true, then everything is possible.

On the way to discovering what we love, we will find everything we hate, everything that blocks our path of what we desire.

The comfort will never be comfortable for those who seek what is not on the market.

A systematic questioning of the idea of happiness.

We’ll cut the vocal chords of every empowered speaker. We’ll yank the social symbols through the looking glass We’ll devalue society’s currency.

To confront the familiar.

Society is a fraud so complete and venal that it demands to be destroyed beyond the power of memory to recall its existence.

Where there is fire, we will carry gasoline.

To interrupt the continuum of everyday experience and all the normal expectations that go with it.

To live as if something actually depended on one’s actions.

To rupture the spell of the ideology of the commodified consumer society so that our repressed desires of a more authentic nature can come forward.

To demonstrate the contrast between what life presently is and what it could be.

To immerse ourselves in the oblivion of actions and know we’re making it happen.

There will be an intensity never before known in everyday life to exchange love and hate, life and death, terror and redemption, repulsions and attractions.

An affirmation of freedom so reckless and unqualified, that it amounts to a total denial of every kind of restraint and limitation.

I tag for Anarchy, for chaos, and for freedom

9. Dropping Bombs On Society

Dropping Bombs On Society Elite Member

DAMN! well you get the award for the best sounding motive.

10. zink-dt..

zink-dt.. Senior Member

haha^^ lol what a speech....

any wayz i tag for the fame.... the adreline is just a extra bonus

11. +HyBriD+

+HyBriD+ Senior Member

4 the adrenaline and 2 express my self...

12. stabbyjoe

stabbyjoe Senior Member

that is exactly what im talkin about do you realize how gay you are??? for freedom blaa bla what a tear jerker.. hey maybe you should join the army so you can graffiti on things for project iraqi freedom!! do you even know what anarchy or anarchists are?ever even heard of mikhail bakunin.... i graffiti for the excitement, i go on the internet to talk shit to toys

13. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

i write because i was amazed when i rode the red line in dc for the first time. I knew about graffiti, but it was all gang related and didnt have much style, but then i was looking at shit by cave, amen, and other peeps that get up in dc, and i bugged out, i told my mom could we go back so i could look at the pictures on the wall, lol i think thats when she realized i had become captive of graffiti.

14. traedopsik.buckfush

traedopsik.buckfush Member

..cause i dont like people tellin me what to do especially the muthafuckin donut munchin police!! fuck u if u think u can tell me what to do especially u mister policeman!! fuck the police!!

15. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

I do it to destroy and i like the art side of the piece

16. myl

myl Elite Member

17. levans

levans Senior Member

i do it cuz i love art and the adreneline boost and cuz its fun to destroy......

18. ME5T2

ME5T2 Member

i do it cuz i love art and cuz i love graffiti, i read a shit load of books to learn ore about it and the past and when it all started. i do it cuz graffiti is the makeup of this world. graffiti will one day rule the streets once again and i for one will help achieve that. but until then. graffiti is nothing but beef and toys. until we can all learn to squash the beef graffiti will just be seen as gang activites and vandalism.

i do it cuz its my life

19. toxus

toxus Elite Member

Yeah, word. I enjoy graffin up 4 da art.
    make graffin legel.

20. Slushi

Slushi Banned

If graff were legal it would die. Think about it.