Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

WINNERS: Official Sketch Battle (September 2021)

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by newz12, Oct 7, 2021.

Share This Page

1. Staff Member
    newz12

newz12 Administrator

The winners of the battle are here! Here's what the judge, Style, had to say:

"Yo yo, first, thank you for involving me! Appreciate it. It’s so damn hard to choose...

#1 Just_Rokes
    just_rokes.jpeg

I choose this for the overall layout and use of space. From background to letters, character and all the small details. It has depth and a lot of love

#2 Busta
    busta.jpg

This sketch brought me to another place! Creative, detailed and flavorful. Lots to look at. Has some tags, stamp and character. Pretty cool!

#3 Naked One
    nakedone.jpg

I love the simplicity with so much going on. Fun bubbly letters, fun elements (bomb, beanie, character, simple shaped background) I could see this on a freeway and say, that was fresh!

Thanks dude, Style"

Big up to all who sent in sketches! You can see all the entries here.

2. just_rokes

just_rokes Member

Thank you for Battle Thank you for judging Style

3. Busta

Busta New Member

Thank you so much!! And really appreciate the good comments. Big ups to Style!! Had a lot of fun with this one and everyone killed it

4. SeyoR666

SeyoR666 Member

Awwe, guess im gonna have to go harder on the October sketch. I hope he at least like my entry lol Congrats to all the winners, the first place winner definitely deserves to be there!

Also where is the October sketch battle? Is there not going to be one, missing out on a good opportunity for some spooky pieces.. My favorite time of the year too.