Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Winnipeg

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by djsupreeme, Oct 31, 2005.

Share This Page

1. everydayislikeavideoshoot

everydayislikeavideoshoot Member

the idea of a battle is wack. i dont see why we cant just have a jam for fun. we are organizing a jam in brandon september long weekend. if anyone is interested in comming out and painting for fun then contact me to see if there is a spot available for you. this is not a battle, its painting for the fun of it.

theres roughly 25 spots available and there will be a small fee to cover the cost of the scaffolding and buff paint

there will be a bbbq, the extra b is for booze. and afterparty of course

brought to you by the boys
    afarm4.static.flickr.com_3121_2777775608_db39b823f5_o.png

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. StEeZ...

StEeZ... Member

Yo Zero....whats your deal??? if u think u can smoke this...best check yourself...ur shit sucks its all biten, and the shit u do come up with is just wack. so if u wanna start crossing someone find someone who blows just as much dick.

3. runeScape

runeScape New Member

4. PegCityBoy

PegCityBoy Senior Member

BWAHAHA nice username

5. phonecheck1492

phonecheck1492 Member

6. everydayislikeavideoshoot

everydayislikeavideoshoot Member

jammin mon

to my pleasent surprise i have had alot of messages showing interest towards this jam. i have replied to most of you, but if i havent gotten back to you yet, i apologize and be patient.

since there isnt going to be a battle of the elements this year we literally decided last minute to take it upon ourselves and throw something together. on such short notice the only wall big enough that we could get happens to be in brandon. unfortunitly with such short notice we couldnt put together any sort of organized afterparty with live hip hop etc. BUT if we see some support this year then most definatly there will be alot of planning put into a marvelous event for next year with live hip hop and hopefully a skate demo. this year all we can offer is a large space to paint, a bbq while we all paint, a night out at one of the local pubs afterwards and a t shirt.

the date we have set is sunday august 31st. thats the sunday of the labor day weekend.

i had mentioned a small fee for your spot to paint and this sparked alot of questions. basically this is to cover the cost of renting the scaffolding, buff paint and meat for the bbq. we're gonna work something out so that everyone that paints gets a t shirt as well. as of right now the fee is not set, we are still getting prices on scaffolding and figuring out just how many people will be painting for sure. if there are minimal people painting and we can get away without scaffolding then the fee will obviously be alot less but it would be nice to see alot of support where we need the scaffolding just so everyone has ample room to paint, and if we had that much support the fee will again be alot less. i'd estimate the fee somewhere around $20 per person.

we're trying to pull this off for the graffiti scene here and get everyone out for a jam before the snow falls. so if you are interested in painting please try and let me know by this sunday so that we have a week to sort out all the details. dont be shy about telling all your friends that dont read this message board. everyone is welcome to paint whether you've been painting 10 years or 10 minutes, this day is going to be all about having a good time. leave the beef at home or just stay home if you have a chip on your shoulder. booze and drugs are tolerated, actually they are encouraged, just keep it out of the open.

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3121_2777775608_db39b823f5_o.png

Last edited: Aug 20, 2008
  7. LINK_ERS

LINK_ERS Member

녀ㅔㅔㅐㄳ 솓 ㄴㅊ둗

8. LINK_ERS

LINK_ERS Member

That said support the scene

9. juiced bigalow

juiced bigalow Senior Member

you drove me away with "wall"....but you brought me back with booze and drugs.

10. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

11. beefeater

beefeater Member

All talk no flicks

less raone.
    dude doesn't realize the laughing matter he's encased himself with.
    support the scene.
    scene? last time i checked there's just wack tags amongst wack tags, only a couple guys truly bombing, one of which ain't from deez parts, and a few cats rocking ill freights. but yes, lets "support" it.
    jam in brandon with bbbq, drug$ and ghettoblasted beats.
    you fuck.. i gotta move that weekend. maybe. legal wall? call not a door.

get heated you internet graffiti nerds. it keeps me entertained whilst at werk.

praireas brotherhood of monsters.

12. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

Not trying to be a dick rider, but if you live there, why not support the scene that you got? no matter how miniscule it is ?

13. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

hows raone toy in ur mind... i believe hes pretty damn good..

14. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

15. weak0ner

weak0ner Moderator

blah blah blah fuck the internet and fuck you blah blah blah.

PB Massive knows whats uppppppppppp. hopfully ill see you guys in Brandon.

BTW im "stealing" that PRAIREAS picture.

16. 2012

2012 Member

17. hot.as.ice

hot.as.ice Member

weak,
    saw some of your shit behind montie's last night
    when i went to the bar.
    good shit.
    :]

18. beefeater

beefeater Member

if you were to see anything beyond his photoshopped photos on the internet, you would know better.

19. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

so ur sayin hes wack cuz he photoshops shit haha

this is GOLD

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3207_2704938131_216230cd8f.jpg_f0bc8141a1f4fd4e67335958c66678df.png [/quote]

20. HundredMillion

HundredMillion Member

No doubt ra's shit is tight jsut cause he changes contrast in photoshop doesnt mean anything, beefeater your a fuckin clown. Gtfo.