Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

writers from orange county california

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by mars_in_green, May 2, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

2. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

3. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

4. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

5. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

6. Flert1

Flert1 Senior Member

7. resign

resign Member

im in OC and theres a two car train abandoned and gated in about 4 blocks from my house, bushes on both sides, and its never been painted. gonna do my first throw up on it friday

8. saps

saps Senior Member

9. TrandomnesstwO

TrandomnesstwO Senior Member

10. rolling fresh kush

rolling fresh kush Banned

11. BANKO

BANKO Senior Member

RESURRECT!! I'm out here in the OC bring this back to life all our walls are beige! Anyone in Irvine,Santa Ana or Newport?

12. Jayjay10

Jayjay10 Member

Haha, the scene is like on life support out here. We had a crew sweep through here a couple months ago and left like two burners but they painted over now and they threw up some scattered tags. I swear the small shit stays up the longest. No real writers out here, seems like im the only n1gga puttin in work. Feel like i have to pioneer shit :rolleyes:
    Hopefully we get some real writers soon. Walls are bearily painted over if they hit up out here. Im not in OC but used to live there as a kid. Make that shit live. Destroy everything, much love from the IE

13. BANKO

BANKO Senior Member

Seriously there's nothing staying up now,so anybody who did paint gave up ahaha.only been here a few moths and I realized the buff any street side shit within 48 hours due to they're zero tolerance policy smh,the only thing that has shit still running from years ago are the sewer tunnels and the super hidden freeway cuts further towards the beach.besides what I put up haven't seen anyone else who can even use a can.and will do playa got it lit out here

14. 33ppoonn33

33ppoonn33 New Member

Have a question, Anyone know who the FAS Krew is? I don't know how wide spread they are but I have noticed their stuff in Garden Grove when passing through. Its either done like FAS Krew or FASK and some times there is a name after that. I guess its a Krew as it doesn't look gang related but I could be wrong and I assume there is more then one person? Also what does FAS stand for?

15. snortyshorty

snortyshorty Member

Just putting it out there Santa ana,garden grove,Irvine and Costa mesa police actively monitor this site.be careful or what you post and who you communicate with on here.be smart

16. Dr.Avenue

Dr.Avenue New Member

im in anaheim :) pls no dox me

17. "ZOALZ"

"ZOALZ" Senior Member

what writers have u been seeing in the area lately

Writer by the name Jones or Jonez or Jone2 or something has been busy lately, heres a pic.

IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg

18. Punker

Punker New Member

I'm from Orange County

19. The700Club

The700Club New Member

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  20. johndoehizzle

johndoehizzle New Member

.rhyno1.gc. what up yall. still out here. just switched lanes a bit. rhyno/ spotify. look that shit up. good vibes to all, even the heads we sort of beefed with. all good vibes... real recognize real. link up, click up soon with the heads i painted with. johndoe hizzle at yahoo . peace.