Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

just be smart, and dont do stupid shit

2. Klone

Klone Senior Member

wordd..u gotta be on ya p's and q's. If you gon bomb in the day? Be sure to do ya research and just plan out how you gon do it. I mean it's Day time, people are outside, police come around here n there, and it'd be pretty wack to get caught.

Taggin at night? Easy..just dont act suspicious. Dont go around acting like a ninja hidin behind trashcans and ducking everywhere. And just keep eye out ya know?

Trust me and anyone on here can't deny it, whenever your on the streets alone and suddenely a cop car drives by you and sorta slows down by ya, its the scariest shit. I remember one time I just got back from bombin' and it was a piece of cake. And all of a sudden on my way home, this cop car blurs his siren and he slows down next to me and I was bout to take off running but then I found out he was making a u-turn to chase after this drag racer that speeded like past me..foreal man..just do ya research yo before u get out there..know whats around and what goes on.. :ph34r:

3. cwazy

cwazy Senior Member

i go at lunch time

4. Big TL Springs

Big TL Springs Member

know the envirment ahead of time if during day

5. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

i go at 4:00 theres barley any one out except a bunch of drunks, but they really dont give a shit.

6. kila

kila Senior Member

i go right when it dark out bcuz ya know how some parents are like mine that you only have until like and hour after it gets dark......i kno i kno that my parntes are stict as hell thats why i am highly considering to sleep on the couch downsatirs and sneanking out ........i guess that that is really my only choice

7. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

my'n are too, i kn ow what its like. i just say im headin out to go biking and the reason im heading out so early is cause theres no cars and its better to bike.

8. ehemn0

ehemn0 Senior Member

my parents are really strict 2. in the day time in only slap stickers and bomb wit a marker. at night is when i do throw ups n shit.

9. neza

neza Senior Member

ive only ever tagged in broad daylight like afternoon time only prob is you can only hit chill spots! but it comes down to you

10. fitzy5814

fitzy5814 Senior Member

I bomb in the morning,
    sketch during the day,
    tag during the night.

11. PanDEMIC

PanDEMIC Senior Member

doesnt really matter what time it is as long as you arent retarded about it. i tag with markers and slap stickers casually during the day on my way to and from running erands by foot. i walk everywhere. as for bombin, me and the crew usually go for a stroll around 1 or so and start out the night hitting really chill places and piecing. then the later it gets the less people are out and the closer we are able to get to downtown. we usually stay out all night and sleep all day the next day. and then read articles about ourselves when we wake up. :D

12. clone20

clone20 Senior Member

13. !ASK?

!ASK? Member

I prefer anywhere from 12:00AM to 4:00AM is the time span I'm usually out bombin'.

14. ~LOOK~

~LOOK~ Senior Member

tagging i usually just wait until its dark since its fast enough to where people wont really notice, but when i do shit with paint i usually wait until after midnight unless i know its chill before then. so far no problems with that routine. and the foggy wintertime weather is great around here because i can go out around 6 pm or so so it doesnt affect school or nothing

15. lead(followmy)

lead(followmy) Member

i only do evenin/night now cuz daylight does my head in...cuz u knt cover your face cuz then people get scared and if u live in a highly populated area u get paranoid bout people lookin out their windows at you

16. [NESTER]

[NESTER] Senior Member

some places i can paint during the day but most places are too heated so mostly nightly bombs like 3am....i wish i could bomb more in the day cause u can see what ur doing :blink:

17. CoKKeYONe

CoKKeYONe Senior Member

real hardcore writer yeeeah ;)

i bombed during the day and night
    but i prefer night

18. pez ss

pez ss Senior Member

ive been at night and in the day but if ur with like 3 freinds at night its alot more supishish in the night then in the day plus in the day u can see so ur shit turns out better ppl dont expect some kids to be doing graffiti in the day early in the morningg is definity the best time

19. levans

levans Senior Member

im like 13 so i just dont bother go out at night cuz all my friends dont live around me and there is a couple gangs around my house that i hear at night....daytime is no problem for me cuz i just go ride to the park whip out my marker hit a couple walls hop back on my bike and peddle home
    ......only takes like 5 mins and no1 gives a shit people just walk past and think hey that kids tagging...

20. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

I, like alot of people slap stickers and tag with my markers during the day but in the night i do throwies n shit.