Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nitemare

nitemare Member

i do little shit in the day but most of my writing is at -->NITE<---

2. kila

kila Senior Member

i will do like quik marker tags and shit during the day but most of my throw ups are in the dark or early morning

3. keeblaa

keeblaa Member

when i go solo i prefer the early morning, but when im with someone else i think night is better, easier to be sneaky plus u feel safer when someone else is around!yesterday though me and my friend couldnt be fcked waiting for night so we went out about 3pm and started doin throwies with no problem :p

4. crates

crates Member

i'm a big early morning fan, if i can't see, i can't paint. :p

5. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

no braggin, I already did three tags in like 5 minutes before gettin on this.
    yeah sometimes its a 10pm to 4am or 1am to the morning.
    night is way easy for throwis and tags but daylights are safe for markers,
    stickers and secret tags/spots.

6. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

Mostly During the Day, depends mainly on what I am doing and where the spot it.

Tags, day time.
    rollers and wild style or any other shit in a heated area, night time, or early morning.
    In the brisk cold too.
    Cops are lazy around then.

7. erambik1

erambik1 Senior Member

I live in a very small, rural village, the only time I can get a bus into the city is in the day :angry:.. it's a big draw back but I just have to live with it.. look left and right, up and down for cameras, lean on the surface so that you can only see my writin' from one angle then just stick my tagg up I guess.

8. M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's

M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's Member

It dosent matter for me, during the day or night. it depends where the spot is and how hidden it is. At night i cant find any places with light, so i just tag dumpsters, electrix boxes, bus stop benches, anything like that.

2 days ago i got chased out of a bridge by this bitch. It was 1pm cars everywhere people everywhere, i rode my bike down under the bridge , parked the bitch there. I saw the brirdge was full of tags so i went about a 3 minute walk to another bridge. not many tags, but as i was taking pictures, a bitch walks across the rail road tracks into the path in the woods to his house. i dont mind him, he did not see me, so i was like fuck it.

Bombed a wall, as i was finishing i hear foot steps in the snow, look up and see a woman running on the rail road tracks yelling "WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHY ARE YOU TAGGING THAT BRIDGE!!! GET THE FUCK OVER HERE". Im like SHIT, i fucking dip the fuck out on the rail road tracks in the snow broad day light, and a bitch is chasing me. not enough time to get my bike, i climbe up the hill through all this brush, my heart is beating like crazy, i get out into the main road, and i see the bitch persuing me on the side wlak half a block away calling the cell phone. im like "FUCK SHE IS CALLING ThE COPS".

yeah people do that, they see you and call the cops. im like fuck, so i run around the block into the brush again, climb down into the rail road tracks to get my bike. the bitch was gone. but i said "she must of called the cops". i run to get my bike, and i cant ride the shit out of the tracks! so i have to carry the bike throguh all this mud, snow, thorn bush, bush, twigs, slipping, falling, getting up, im all dirty as hell, sweating paranoid. i get out, im in the back yard of some houses, i get out of there pissed off, i get onto the main road with my bike, and dip like there is no tomorow, thinking she called the cops on me. im dirty as fuck get home.

So taggin during the day like may be risky as hell, depending on the circumstances, you just cant get seen, you have to chill out a little but when you get to your tag spot to see that no one will see you, and you cannot see them, and BE fats and swft, and get the fuck out of there. If there are houses around the tracks, which there are.

find very hiden spots.

latelyt i found a trane yard, with a huge ass bridge, and all these carts, but agian securty.

dont be paranoid. very hard to do with me, night time seems so good to me, everyone in MPLS is sleeping at night, so just ge ta homie with a flash light, and go under a bridge and let him shine the light onto your tag, so you can tag your shit, and actually see it.

Both day and night are cool.

depends where you at. is the spot hidden? then your cool. at night, i cant see worth shit when im taggin.

9. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

i dont know about you, but i want as many ppl to see my shit as possible so i put shit up where alot of ppl will see... You have to be a 100% ball less bitch to bomb in hidden areas where know will see you.

i climbed up a latter to some roof top and a popular shopping center at like 330 in the after noon then sat up there and smoke and waited till like 7 pm to do a throw, plus i was coming down from a shity high so i didnt wanna bomb any way at the moment

10. HeiSk

HeiSk Banned

evening, its better

11. j-sly

j-sly Member

Early in the morning (if its summer) or the Evening (winter)

12. enuf.

enuf. Senior Member

during the day for everything.

i like to bomb on the main streets during the day so people see me. start honking horns, yelling. shit people have even cherred me and some people on.

what i think im saying is, people don't expect writers to be doing there thang during the day.

and it's not like anyone calls the cops.
    because i would of already been locked up by now.

13. Wii dusk

Wii dusk New Member

I have only did three jobs each with big posters. I did it in mid day so no one was around. But people past by it every day. so i hit it up and ran home which is at least 8-9 yard sticks away.

MID DAY RULES

14. ~RAVE~

~RAVE~ Senior Member

i sticker and magnet slap at day and i sleep over at a friends house and we sneak out and go bombing sence my mom is a lite sleeper.

but if i am in this chill place near my house where the trains sit i will tag and go home during the eving because that is when it starts to get dark in Pennsylvania

15. M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's

M.P.L.S. run from the po-po's Member

thats fucking awsome man, i wish i had that kinda bravery

but i aint down running from the cops ahaha

16. enuf.

enuf. Senior Member

man, right now i would like to say fuck the police.
    but i have to much respect for them.

17. mwhc

mwhc New Member

ive painted along the interstate and also find it humerous when people honk. wtf is that supposed to do? lyke omg rofl!

18. enuf.

enuf. Senior Member

well it depends what your word is, maybe its " honk if your horny"
    so when people honk you immediatly drop your pants and bend over.

that's what it's suppose to do :rolleyes:

19. wookiE

wookiE Senior Member

haha why man

20. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

like i see where your coming from like there risking there lives to help us buuuuut

go die