Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Ravek

Ravek Elite Member

whos talkin shit? i didn't read the storry i didn't feel like reading

2. RMA

RMA Elite Member

For pieces I usualy hit really chill spots during the day, tags/stickers whenever no bodys looking.

Ravek, that story was long and boring don't bother going back and reading it.

3. fáng1

fáng1 Guest

im not gonna say and no 1 else should eather cause what if theres cops or somthin on this forum, then they know when we tag or bomb. :ph34r:

4. AnicsOneLBK

AnicsOneLBK Senior Member

i prefer the day but for bombing the late night is a must

5. haze

haze Member

Yea i usually go late night/early morn. Sumtimes we've been doing shit through the day, bit more risky though ;)

6. [REKON]

[REKON] Member

i wasnt talking to u Ravek i was talking to someone else

7. #1 suspec-t

#1 suspec-t Member

clearly its gota b at night how dya get up early enuf so that no1's around!

8. SMOKONE - WSB

SMOKONE - WSB Senior Member

I would say that early morning like 6:00am - 8:00am is sketchy because you have all those joggers and people going to work and school and shit. Where I live its like that so I go out at night.

9. hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy Senior Member

3:15 when all the kids get out
    they like to watch

10. ps060100

ps060100 Member

depends -

some people are more likely to tag at night, i'm more awake at 4/5am than later at night.

but hell, some people are going to tag during the day - for the thrill.

its personal man, tag when you want

11. SPiKe(SpyKe)

SPiKe(SpyKe) Member

I'll through a tag when ever no 1's look'n but i just don't get how people can bomb in da broad day light. i mean it sounds fun but risky. to many people recognize dat i'm da kid dat goes through dat same path every day and dey want me to stop cas i hop and cut open da fences dat dey have been building so dey can make a reck. so i feal like der watch'n me and will get me some how. so unless it's a chill spot ditch i rather wait till 3 in da morn. 2 go can'n. at 3 all da roadz seem to b empty cas at 2 late night folk r still out and at 4 ders some going to work but 3 is just right.

12. fame

fame Senior Member

I LIKE THAT SCHOOL STARTING BACK UP CUZ IT MY FIRST TIME IN HIGHSCHOOL IM IN 9TH GRADE AND IM THE ONLY 1 IN THE SCHOOL WHO GET OUT AT 1200 NOON EVERY 1 ELSE GET OUT AT 100 SO I CAULD WALK AROUND AND TAG BUT I LIKE TO TAG IN DAYTIME AND BOMB AND TAG IN PLACES WHERE PEOPLE WILL SEE IT AT ATNIGHT SO DO MARKER TAGS IN DAYTIME IN CHILL PLACES U KNOW U WANT GET CAUGHT AT............

13. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

jesus fucking christ, give me a goddamn break. THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST RETARDED THREAD EVER! whoever started this thread seriously needs to quit writing, they put the fucking TOY IN FUCKING TOY!

14. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

15. [REKON]

[REKON] Member

u talk alot of shit DUMB ONE. does it make u fell like a big man talkin shit on the internet? do u get of on trying to shit on people u fukin quef? your the kinda person who ruins shit like this u fukin dickhead. if u dont like somethin keep it to yourself.u probably cant even write thats why u spend all your time talkin shit on the internet instead gettin out there and doin some shit bitch.i may mot have been writing that long and i may not no as much as u but u dont now me so dont judge me online like u fukin do u fukin prick

16. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

your the one talking shit now, i met dumb, hes pretty...(he'd want me to say cool)

17. [REKON]

[REKON] Member

well she77what do u xpect man i dont like talking shit but i dont like when people talk shit about me and dont even now me maybe i said somethin stupid but that doesnt mean he has to be a dickhead about it.

18. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

shell? whered you get that from?

19. [REKON]

[REKON] Member

sry i didnt read your name right my cuz was talkin to me.

20. -> DUMB ONE <-

-> DUMB ONE <- Elite Member

hahahahaha

and rekon, dont bitch because your a toy who comes on the enternet and asks if he should paint in daylight or night time.