Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MAST

MAST Elite Member

then dont ;)

but anyways,rekon hasnt done anything to me yet so i dont hate him,but im pretty sure theres already a thread like this deep down in the forums

2. hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy

hansolohasnothingonthisbadbadboy Senior Member

I TAG ALL THE TIME, INFACT IM TAGGING MY DOG RIGHT NOW.

3. INCO

INCO Member

i always carry a mraker or something on me and when i see something i want ot hit i hit it lol

4. pigz

pigz New Member

first day of high school and i sleep like shit .bed at 12:00 , i woke up at 5 30 not on purpose.got red n blu cans and hit the drainage ditch by my house. a few joggers went by so i acted like a bum . came back and it was already painted over

i hate the city people
    iwas pissed

5. pigz

pigz New Member

between 8:30pm and 12:30am 0r wenever i wake up in the middle of the night

6. drop

drop Senior Member

i go whenever the fuck i want to

7. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i always wake up at like the same time every night...before it was like 3:30, and now its like 5...

8. STRIFE

STRIFE Elite Member

im a fan of both, im just not doin throwies and pieces in broad daylight

9. Pinkstin..

Pinkstin.. Senior Member

find a place where no one can fuck with you like the top of a building, and go in broad daylight..

10. Sier

Sier Senior Member

at night or early in the morning like a 2:00am

11. Earsone2004

Earsone2004 Member

Heres what i think. Daytime not really much cops around, but its broad day light and people can see you and will call the cops if your seen tagging. Say 11:00 oclock till about 2 or 3 in the morning, cops are looking for anyone to bust (drunking drivers,drug dealers,taggers,hookers, and anything else. But ive noticed the best time to tagg is about 4-5 in the morning because cops arent out (why should they be people are just going to work and getting donuts) and people arent quite up yet. :ph34r:

12. Ake0

Ake0 Member

Anytime at night, mostly because I hit buildings near the rail road tracks by my school. buildings on each side....and because if your getting chased, you can hide better at night

13. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

2:00 3:00 in the morning or when the sun is just coming up

day time is alttile sketchy depends where ur at..

14. infer one

infer one Elite Member

OK, THERE WERE THESE TO TAGGERS OUT AT 1 AM, AND SOME BAR FILLED WITH DRUNKS CALLED CUZ THEY SAW THEM DOIN SOME THROWIES ON THE WALL ACROSS THE STREET, THE COPS CAME AND THEY BOUNCED, ONE IDIOT LEFT HIS BACK PACK AND HE HAD IDENTIFICATION IN IT OR SUM SHYT? ONE GOT OFF FREE BUT THE OTHER ONE WAS SCREWED AND HAD TA PAY FOR EVERY THING HE DID, AND HE WAS JUST STARTIN TO GET UP SO HE HAD ABOUT 20-35 THROW UPS AROUND THE AREA, AND ALL THE MONEY IS COMING FROM HIM.
    I PREFER TO GO OUT REALLY EARLIE, BUT THAT NEVER HAPPENDS, SO I USUALLY GO OUT AROUND 10 OR 10:30 PM, ITS NOT THAT LATE SO ITS NOT THAT SUSPICIOUSE, AND THE 5O GOT SHYT TO DO, BUT REALLY LATE THEY STOP EVERY ONE, O YEA AND THESE TAGGERS DID ABOUT 5 THROW UPS A NIGHT, WELL ONE DID, AND THATS STUPID, U GOTTA DO LIKE 2 THEN CHILL 4 A COUPLE DAYS CUZ PEOPLE WILL BE ALL LOOKIN OUT 4 THE NEX COUPLE DAYS, THEN GO BACK OUT, AND MAKE SURE YOUR IN SHAPE, CUZ I KNO SOME OF THEM PIGS ARE AND THEY RUN FASTER EVERY TIME!

15. cuttingxedge

cuttingxedge Senior Member

Dude im going to your house right now and giving u a marker!!!

Fuk bombing one bombtheworld u e tagger TAKE IT TO THE STREETS!!

16. REdRum

REdRum Senior Member

MAn just go tagg/bomb whatever..when u think its right..day or night i prefer both..

17. infer one

infer one Elite Member

YEA, PRETTY MUCH JUST GO OUT WHEN YOU ARE IN THE MOOD AND FEEL LIKE YOU CAN GET DIRTY WITH THE PAINT, JUST GO WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT, COMMON SENSE, IF THERE ARE PEOPLE AROUND, CHILL, WHEN THEY ARE GONE, DO YO SHYT, THEN BOUNCE, JUST MY OPINION, SMALL SHYT IN DAYLIGHT, DONT DO A PIECE TILL NIGHT

18. ASEK H2S Krew

ASEK H2S Krew Member

i think both .but i always carry a marker with me just in case i need to catch some spots.but i think its better at night time most people arent out at night time.but yes they r some..... people out .and there r times that the streets r very quiet and empty and thats when u need to hit up.

19. scarface

scarface Elite Member

personally i prefer night but really late like midnight thats the best time for bombing but for bigger pieces it would be just as the sun comes up coz there arent many peeps about and theres enuff light

20. Morning and night are definatley the best. Daytime bombing is fun and easy, but sometimes it can get really frustrating waiting for people to leave. Around 4-7 in the morning is great.