Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. shyone

shyone Elite Member

any time i can...sometimes i go out specially, somtimes i dont..

2. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

netime really, but pieces and throwies i do at night

3. joust

joust Elite Member

eh. i would go for afternoon, the fuz aint out as much till later.

4. LOST

LOST Senior Member

from 1:30am to 5:30am. But it's all about what time the spot is the most safest to hit.

5. HIPHOPSOUL594

HIPHOPSOUL594 Member

6. quickpainter

quickpainter Member

i prefer night but it can be done in the day..simple just got o mcdonalds and buy a xl coke or whatever. when u finish the coke put a can inside the wmpty bottle and poke 2 holes in it and there u go..daytime bombing

7. quickpainter

quickpainter Member

shit reklon i didnt kno u signed up for this shit..but my supply is lots of fat juciy markers, prismas, calligraphy pens and markrs, decocolors, and of course paint

8. HAZE-38

HAZE-38 Senior Member

Whats the deal with sunday morning AT 6

9. Alyte

Alyte Elite Member

i have yet to do anything at night, today at like noon i hit 3 bused with markers at a school..

10. HAZE-38

HAZE-38 Senior Member

But personaly I think it depends on the spot itself cuz some are safe during broad daylight

11. SLY

SLY Elite Member

soem spots always have people there... so it doesnt matter

12. NES7

NES7 New Member

I do alot of train bombing. i been into writing like about 2 years but only really started bombing about 3 months ago. I like bombing at day time espacailly when i`m writing on trains cuz i be scared they might bum into me and i migth die.

13. PhAiS

PhAiS Senior Member

maybe you should be in english class not out tagging

14. mesONE

mesONE Senior Member

^ ___ ^ trufax

15. slimecitymob

slimecitymob Member

tagging really depends on the place, in NYC you tag whenever you can. theres lots of people strolling around day or night. but i prefer to do it around 3AM because thats when most pubs close and all the old drunks dont know what the fucks going on. but if there were a place that needed something done i wouldnt hesitate, especialy if your in numbers

16. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

^im most likely moving to nyc next year...i cant fuckin wait.. :D :D :D :D

oh and mesONE...are u the mes i always used to see on playdo graffiti thingy? i used 2 write pae on there....lol...good ol times...

17. snag

snag Senior Member

asking what time of the day you tag or bomb is like asking when you piss and shit. you do it when you feel like it, or when youve eatten too much. ;)

18. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

Bombing throwies, taggerz and piecing at night.
    Stickers and mini tags during the day - though I did b&e into this water refinement place during the day once and spent a good few hours hitting shit up. Got two pieces done and pink dotted the place. Went home and got my camera + flicked it in the same day...

19. Hiphopanonamous

Hiphopanonamous Member

it depends on many different things like are you just gonna go out bustn tags cause if you are then anytime is good. but if you want to get down on some shit then i usually like going from 2 AM to 5AM since the pigs change shfts in my city at 3AM ...if its a real chill spot then i like midday when its the lightest out. but like i said it all depends on what your doing..

20. yuki

yuki Elite Member

Damn, people are getting all bent out of shape in this thread. I noticed a shit ton of gramatical, and spelling errors as well. Never the less, here is another aspect to the topic:

I'm trying to think up some portable lights that are dim and won't attract attention, but will help you see what you are doing in pitch black night. I had a friend that had a handheld device with an LCD screen. It helped, but we were under a bridge, and I guess people couldn't really see shit anyway. So, any ideas? I'm sure I'll get some smart ass answers like "go paint next to a light house dude." or "Dude, I bring a large halogen lamp with me, nobody can see that shit." or " Dude, I thought everyone had a thousand bucks to buy night vision goggles by now."

Oh yeah, I try to piece at chill places during the day, and bomb/tag whenever I feel like it, but if I find a way to have a low profile light source with me, I might start piecing more at night.

Maybe I'll just walk around with glowsticks at night like a busted ass candy raver.