Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Wrting Day Or Night

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by [REKON], Aug 7, 2004.

Share This Page

1. slimecitymob

slimecitymob Member

my mates who live in the suburbs like you probably do yourself use a flashlight with a thin cloth over it.

2. PANIC!FUP_MORE...

PANIC!FUP_MORE... Elite Member

who cares about grammar? its not like were getting graded on here....i dont believe in grammar anyway...the point of language is so we can understand each other and communicate....i think english "rules" for talking and shit is a load of crap and should be eliminated.

3. twistedsol831

twistedsol831 Senior Member

bridges trains stickers and tags during the day paint the city at night

4. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

mostly tag during day and pieces at night, being as winter starts earlier now i can out out at 8 cus its dark enough then

5. karbon

karbon New Member

I usually prefer night in a dim lighted place. its good cuz thers not many people out but it depends where you go.

6. yuki

yuki Elite Member

ok. fuck grammer. it don't make no difference nohow anyway.

Don't pay attention to me. I'm just talking shit because I've been up all night. Spelling and grammar aren't a big deal. Hell I don't even know if I'm spelling grammar right.

7. yuki

yuki Elite Member

I'll keep that in mind.

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

that flashlight bit is a neat idea. although i could see it getting to be a neusence if youre painting alone. but yeah i def prefer painting at night, but stickers and marker shit i do anytime cause youre not exactly pressed for time when it come to those.

100 POSTS!!!! W00+

9. Notoroner

Notoroner Senior Member

i always got paint on me so whenever i encounter an opportunity to drop knowledge i can..So day or night it doesnt even matter

10. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

i only do stuff at night ,but i just started tagging ( seriously ) a week ago ( N00B !! :D )

11. NightStalker

NightStalker Senior Member

yeah me too i have my stuuf on me or nearby ( skool locker )

12. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

day or night.............................depends all on yer balls, i personally bombed 60% in the day in public, along with my man demsr, i always got caught at ngiht, in the day you can escape in the croud, theres less traffic and its more gangsta too haha

13. indigo

indigo Senior Member

same i never really thought of it that way but the one and only time i ever got caught was at night

14. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

Day or night depending where and what I'm doing.

15. Tails0nE

Tails0nE Elite Member

i go whenever i can... day or night...

to help you out you cant be a dumbass about it...
    you cant just go up to a wall and do your tag and just walk
    away like it was nuthin... you gotta check your surroundings first...
    you gotts check out the people around you (if any), and cars....
    the early mourning thing is a ok idea.... but i dont wake up early
    for shit... i barly get up for school... just chill out when your
    doing it at night, yeah its night, but it was day earlier, and it was prolly like
    that in the day time too.... so dont sweat it... if the cops come, run like shit
    and dont stop to look back or anything, just keep on running until you
    feel like you've ran far enough or like your gonna collaps.....

any other questions feel free to ask me...

16. 3Y3K0N

3Y3K0N Member

After hearing all this talk about daytime bombing i got really jelous. So i had to try it on my own, and it was awesome. At 11am in broad daylight doing a throwie right out of bed. Yes, I woke up at 11am. Granted, it was a seldom used alley but it has motion detector spotlights on em and it is right behind some bars, so nighttime was kinda out of the question. So, it hit me, go right in the middle of the day. I had all the time in the world. And the best thing of all is who is gonna question you walking on the street in the middle of the day? I think im addicted now, daytime bombing from here on out. :D :lol:

17. urapangit

urapangit Member

i would tag up some stuff day and night wit out gettin caught.....

18. shikatoi

shikatoi New Member

christmas morning.

and right after work in late afternoon traffic. nobody cares, they just want to go home.. and how often do you see the fuzz sitting in traffic anyways?

19. EAP

EAP Member

I like night better. I guess I just feel safer that way. You could never make it during the day where I live. I live near the police station so night is easier because the cops are all out patrolling and only one or two people are actually in the station. Also if someone saw you they would call the cops. Stickers I'll do anytime And maybe even markers if I'm up to it but never paint.

20. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

I just think it's wiser to do the majority of the stuff I at night. Though it makes me feel more paranoid cause I can't see anything, it's safer. The only thing i would do in the day is stickers.