Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Your Tagging Markers

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by .limit., Jul 10, 2004.

Share This Page

1. SevenStickers

SevenStickers Member

I just started so I'm sticking with sharpies for now.

2. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

otr/molotow, otr mops

3. DECK64

DECK64 New Member

Sakura (Green) or a pilot with homemade ink ;)

4. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i dont remember where i read about it (probably here), but i hollowed out an old VHS tape, sealed it up, filled it with ink and stuffed it with old chalk-board erasers for the tip. its messier than louisianna pussy so i dont break it out often, but damn that thing's beautiful

5. InnerCityRebel

InnerCityRebel Senior Member

I need to get some Pilots and mops..

6. PHREEone

PHREEone Senior Member

any marker that writes, make my own or get emptys. right now im using a 5 years OTR marker good luck charm in a way i just buy nibs for it and BOOM u have a marker foreverrr!! lol :)

7. ur210

ur210 Senior Member

30mm molotow marker or something like that.

8. Mag

Mag Member

I have a few on the run street painters, mop, Molotow transformer 30mm and a few others. But i mostly used a black on the run street painter or a Mop with MTN ink. I am realy loving the on the run street painter. No streak on anything, long lasting, good nibs... Overall realy good. Would recommend. I get all my shit from OzGraff.com and my ink from Ebay. (Im from aussie, i would get from bombing science but the shipping is so much to get here.

9. Steam2014

Steam2014 Member

Pilot marker, meanstreak, white out pen, tee juice mop, krink k71.

10. Tuke

Tuke Senior Member

Im wondering whats better junobo mop or block by block mop. Check in shop to see both

11. BridgeRat

BridgeRat Senior Member

Deco's with the wide tip, sharpie paint markers, shoe polish bottles with ink, Montana bombing markers.

12. Lich

Lich Senior Member

An otr .171 i think, and a markal paint stick. Also a Luxor 810 or something, the fat one. Thats it, all I need. Still wanting to make some homemade mops.

13. Cronanberg

Cronanberg Member

I use pink grog buff proof ink in an otr marker for speed and a mop filled with either paint or ink for when I want drips

14. Themysciran

Themysciran Member

I have a nice collection of mops and markers from a few different manufacturers. I started with liquitex and montana paint markers for just painting Kidrobot and once I got more into graffiti itself, I use some OTR mops, otr .160, some of the molotow burner markers, transformers and 227s. I'm looking into getting some nice hard to buff ink since the otr paint works nicely in the mops

15. inherone

inherone New Member

some of that bic pen ink mixed with sharpie and bic permanent marker tubes, a metal tip, a uni ive had forever, and eggshell pen i keep refilling (dopest marker ive ever used) a streak no doubt, a markall always, an ap mop and thats what i have in backpack/ pockets.. i got a shit ton of markers though

16. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

AMSTERDAM LARGE acrylic marker, shoe polish thing with racked India ink mixed with gin :DD

17. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

i just use my dick to tag, dip it in ink then go buck wild all over the city

18. Suck_dog

Suck_dog New Member

Krink k-71, krink k-60, some home depot marker (its really good actually), homemade mop

19. REKS7

REKS7 Member

i usually go out bombing with my Sharpie magnum, sharpie king size, blockbyblock mop, markal b paint skrawler and a shitload of dhl slaps

20. dspr404

dspr404 Member

usually uni poscas because they're a classic, as well as a squeezer just for good measure